2018년 11월 25일 일요일

mummy


This blog is an English writing practice page. If you find an error, please email to me.

I read a book “mummies made in Egypt”. I saw mummies in the British museum a few years ago. I knew that mummy was made without organs. I also know why they made the mummy. I remember that some mummies which I saw in England were very colorful. But some mummies which was made naturally were not colorful. Yes. Colorful mummies were high level person.  Did the family satisfied with colorful mummies?
I didn’t know that how to remove brain. It was a shock that a brain of corpse was removed through the nostrils with metal hooks.  For a period, time mummies were buried on their sides, so that they could look out of the eyes painted on the wooden coffin.
The most interesting thing are ‘ba’ and ‘ka’. A ba means a soul. A ka means an invisible twin of the person. A ba is familiar with a common concept. But a ka isn’t familiar with concepts.
It was one of the most serious punishment that a dead person’s body was cut in ancient Korean culture. I think that a person who became the mummy was not so happy when he saw his body was treated like that.





댓글 없음:

증명사진 크기

  <출처 >  https://guideyou.tistory.com/entry/%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84-%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0-%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84-%EC%9D%B8%ED%99%94-%EC%82%AC%EC%9...